Ahead of Jerry Jeudy’s game on Monday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Jeudy and the Denver Broncos (2-3) have a Week 6 matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers (3-2) at SoFi Stadium.
Jeudy Receiving Insights
- Jeudy’s 47.2 receiving yards average is 6.3 less than his prop total on Monday.
- Jeudy has gained over 53.5 receiving yards in one out of five games this year.
- Jeudy’s season average of 47.2 receiving yards is 25.8 less than his average prop total (73.0).
- Jeudy hasn’t gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this season.
- In two of five games this year, Jeudy has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The pass defense of the Chargers is giving up 237.8 yards per outing this year, which ranks 20th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Chargers have totaled 10 touchdowns through the air (two per game). The Chargers’ defense is 27th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jerry Jeudy
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.