Rhamondre Stevenson hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. The Week 6 outing sees Stevenson’s New England Patriots (2-3) hit the field at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio against the Cleveland Browns (2-3).
Stevenson Rushing Insights
- Stevenson rushes for 74.4 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s over/under of 83.5 yards.
- Stevenson has totaled over 83.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Stevenson has outpaced his rushing yards prop bet average on the season (58.4) by 16.0 yards.
- In three of five opportunities this season (60.0%), Stevenson has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Stevenson has rushed for a touchdown one time this season in five games.
Stevenson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Stevenson’s 14.2 receiving yards average is 3.3 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Stevenson has recorded over 17.5 receiving yards in two out of five games this year.
- Stevenson has an average receiving yards prop total of 18.0. But he accumulates 3.8 less yards per game than that.
- In two of five games this year, Stevenson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Stevenson does not have a touchdown catch this season (in five games).
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- Stevenson will face the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense this week. The Browns concede 138.2 yards on the ground per game.
- The Browns have the No. 28 defense in the NFL in rushing TDs allowed, conceding eight this season (1.6 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Rhamondre Stevenson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.