Miles Sanders has player prop bets available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. The Dallas Cowboys (4-1) will be Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles’ (5-0) opponent in this Week 6 matchup at Lincoln Financial Field.
Sanders Rushing Insights
- Sanders rushes for 82.8 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 65.5 yards.
- Three times this year (in five games – 60.0%), Sanders rushed for more than 65.5 yards.
- Sanders has outpaced his rushing yards prop average on the season (77.8) by 5.0 yards.
- Twice in five opportunities this season, Sanders has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Sanders recorded multiple rushing TDs in one game this year, while scoring in two games.
Sanders Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Sanders’ 8.2 receiving yards per game are 3.3 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Sanders has put up over 11.5 receiving yards once in five games this year.
- Sanders’ season average of 8.2 receiving yards is 6.0 less than his average prop total (14.2).
- Sanders has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of five games this season.
- Sanders has zero touchdown catches in five games this year.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The 117.6 rushing yards the Cowboys concede per contest makes them the 19th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this season.
- Opponents of the Cowboys have scored one touchdown on the ground (0.2 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is first in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Miles Sanders
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.