See what bookmakers have listed for Mike Evans’ player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4) will be Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ (3-2) opponent in this Week 6 matchup at Acrisure Stadium.
Evans Receiving Insights
- Evans’ 79.0 receiving yards per game are 15.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Evans has put up over 63.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his games this year (three out of five).
- Evans has totaled 9.0 less receiving yards per game (79.0) than his average prop total (88.0).
- Evans has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in five games this year.
- In two of four games this year, Evans has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The 287.6 passing yards per game yielded by the Steelers defense makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Steelers have scored 11 touchdowns through the air (2.2 per game). The Steelers’ defense is 28th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Mike Evans
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.