Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Kareem Hunt’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (2-3) have a Week 6 matchup at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio against the New England Patriots (2-3).
Hunt Rushing Insights
- Hunt has a 43.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 49.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, Hunt has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (43.5 yards) in every game he’s played.
- Hunt has an average rushing yards over/under of 51.0 so far this season. He’s fallen just short of that by racking up 49.4 yards per game on the ground.
- Hunt has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in four games out of five opportunities (80.0%).
- Hunt has scored a rushing touchdown two times this season in five games.
Hunt Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hunt’s 16.6 receiving yards average is 0.1 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Hunt has totaled more than 16.5 receiving yards in two of five games this year.
- Hunt has totaled 5.6 less receiving yards per game (16.6) than his average prop total (22.2).
- Hunt has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of five games this season.
- Hunt has had a touchdown catch in one of five games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The Patriots yield 128.8 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 22nd-ranked rush defense this season.
- So far this year, the Patriots have given up two passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.4 per game. That ranks fifth among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Kareem Hunt
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.