Justin Jefferson has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This matchup in Week 6 sees Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings (4-1) in action at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida against the Miami Dolphins (3-2).
Jefferson Receiving Insights
- Jefferson is averaging 109.4 receiving yards, 19.9 more than the over/under of 89.5 set for Sunday.
- In 60.0% of his games this year (three of five), Jefferson has totaled over 89.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 115.8. But he accumulates 6.4 fewer per game than that.
- In two of five games this year, Jefferson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of five games this season, Jefferson has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- Jefferson will play against the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this week. The Dolphins allow 276.8 passing yards per contest.
- The Dolphins’ defense is ranked 20th in the league with eight passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Justin Jefferson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.