Check out the player prop bets available for Jaylen Waddle when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Waddle’s Miami Dolphins (3-2) face the Minnesota Vikings (4-1) in Week 6. The matchup will take place at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Waddle Receiving Insights
- Waddle’s 80.8 receiving yards average is 14.3 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Waddle has collected over 66.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his opportunities this year (three of five).
- Waddle has an average receiving yards over/under of 82.6. But he is accumulating 1.8 less yards per game than that.
- Waddle has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his opportunities (two times in five games).
- Waddle has had a touchdown catch in two of five games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- Waddle will face the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this week. The Vikings concede 249.4 passing yards per contest.
- The Vikings’ defense is ranked fourth in the league with four passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jaylen Waddle
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.