Jameis Winston hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player props available to wager on. Winston and the New Orleans Saints (2-3) play the Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at Caesars Superdome in Week 6.
Winston Passing Insights
- Winston passes for 286.0 yards per game, 74.5 more than his over/under on Sunday.
- In three of five games this year, Winston has thrown for over 211.5 yards.
- Winston’s average passing yards prop this season is 287.0, while his actual passing average is under that by 1.0 yard.
- Winston has gone over his passing yards prop total once this season.
- Winston has thrown for a touchdown in all three games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- Winston has been intercepted in two games this season (out of three), with more than one INT on each occasion.
Winston Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Winston has a 7.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 5.3 yards per game.
- So far this season, Winston has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (7.5 yards) once.
- Winston’s average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (11.2) is higher than his rushing yard average (5.3) this year.
- Winston has not hit his rushing yards over in any of his five games played this year.
- Winston does not have a rushing TD through three games.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The Bengals yield 227.4 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bengals’ defense ranks fourth in the NFL by allowing 0.8 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (four total passing TDs).
- The Bengals have intercepted five passes this year to rank 10th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Jameis Winston
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.