Before you bet on Jalen Hurts’ player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles (5-0) square off against the Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 6.
Hurts Passing Insights
- Hurts has passed for 271.8 yards per game, 36.3 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- On four occasions this season, Hurts has thrown for over 235.5 yards.
- Hurts has fallen short of his season prop bet average (298.6 passing yards) by 26.8 yards per game.
- Hurts has finished above his passing yards prop bet total twice this season.
- Twice in five games this season, Hurts has completed a touchdown pass, including multiple TD passes once.
- In two of five games this season, Hurts has thrown an interception, but he had only one INT each time.
Hurts Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hurts rushes for 53.2 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 49.5 yards.
- In three of five games so far this season (60.0%), Hurts has rushed for more than 49.5 yards.
- Hurts has fallen short of his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (60.2) by 7.0 yards per game.
- Twice in five opportunities this season, Hurts has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Hurts scored multiple rushing TDs in two games this year, while scoring in four games.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- Hurts will play against the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this week. The Cowboys allow 193.8 passing yards per contest.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have surrendered four passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks fourth in the league.
- The Cowboys’ defense is ranked 10th in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have thrown five against the Cowboys (one per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Jalen Hurts
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.