Check out the player prop bets available for Dalvin Cook when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Cook’s Minnesota Vikings (4-1) face the Miami Dolphins (3-2) in Week 6. The matchup will take place at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Cook Rushing Insights
- Cook’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday is set at 73.5. That is 1.1 fewer yards than his season average (74.6).
- Cook has collected more than 73.5 rushing yards in four games this season (80.0% of his total appearances).
- Cook rushes for 19.4 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (94.0 yards).
- In three of five opportunities this season (60.0%), Cook has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Cook has multiple rushing TDs in one game this year. It’s one of two games that he’s found the endzone on the ground.
Cook Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Cook’s 14.8 receiving yards per game are 1.7 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- In 60.0% of his games this season (three of five), Cook has collected over 16.5 receiving yards.
- Cook has an average receiving yards over/under of 23.8. But he accumulates 9.0 fewer yards per game than that.
- Cook has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of five games this season.
- Cook has zero touchdown catches in five games this season.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- Cook will face the NFL’s 13th-ranked run defense this week. The Dolphins give up 110 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Dolphins have totaled seven touchdowns on the ground (1.4 per game). The Dolphins’ defense is 26th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Dalvin Cook
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.