Check out the player prop betting options available for D.K. Metcalf when he takes to the field in NFL play on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Metcalf’s Seattle Seahawks (2-3) face the Arizona Cardinals (2-3) in Week 6. The matchup will take place at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Metcalf Receiving Insights
- Metcalf averages 74.4 receiving yards, 3.9 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In two out of five games this year, Metcalf has put up more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- Metcalf’s average over/under for receiving yards is 75.2. But he accumulates 0.8 fewer per game than that.
- In three of five games this season, Metcalf has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Metcalf has two touchdown catches this year in five games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- The pass defense of the Cardinals is allowing 248.2 yards per contest this season, which ranks 21st in the league.
- So far this year, the Cardinals have given up eight passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.6 per game. That ranks 20th in league play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch D.K. Metcalf
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.