Take a look at what sportsbooks have installed for Christian Kirk’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Kirk and the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3) have a Week 6 matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (2-2-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Kirk Receiving Insights
- Kirk averages 67.6 receiving yards, 5.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Kirk has collected over 62.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his opportunities this season (three of five).
- Kirk’s average over/under for receiving yards is 78.6. But he is accumulating 11.0 less per game than that.
- In two of five games this year, Kirk has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Kirk has had a touchdown catch in two of five games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Indianapolis Colts Rankings
- The pass defense of the Colts is allowing 216 yards per contest this season, which ranks 16th in the NFL.
- The Colts’ defense is ranked 16th in the NFL with seven passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Christian Kirk
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.