The San Francisco 49ers (3-2) are 5.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, October 16, 2022 against the Atlanta Falcons (2-3). The contest’s over/under is 43.
49ers vs. Falcons Predictions
49ers vs. Falcons Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
49ers and Falcons: Last Three Games
- The 49ers are 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The 49ers’ past three games have ended with an average of 42.3 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Falcons have covered the spread in each of their past three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The Falcons and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The past three Falcons games averaged three more points (46) than this matchup’s over/under.
49ers and Falcons: Betting Trends
- The 49ers have gone 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, 49ers games have hit the over once.
- The 49ers have won 60% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (3-2).
- The 49ers have a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -241 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the 49ers a 70.7% chance to win.
- The Falcons have covered the spread five times this year (5-0-0).
- The Falcons have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Falcons games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- The Falcons have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- This season, the Falcons have been at least a +196 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- This season, 49ers games have gone over this matchup’s 43-point over/under just once.
- There have been four Falcons games that have finished with a combined score higher than 43 points this season.
- The 49ers average 21.6 points per game against the Falcons’ 23.6, totaling 2.2 points over the matchup’s point total of 43.
- These two teams give up a combined 36.6 points per game, 6.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The 49ers have seen a 40.9 average over/under in their games this season, 2.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Falcons’ games have a total points bet of 45.5 points this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
49ers Players to Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo is the 44th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 22nd-best fantasy QB with 57 fantasy points (14.2 per game).
- Deebo Samuel has racked up 55.1 fantasy points this year (11 per game), good enough to rank him 46th overall and seventh among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Jeff Wilson Jr. is 50th overall and 17th among RBs with 54.5 fantasy points (averaging 10.9 per game) so far this season.
- Brandon Aiyuk is working on the 126th-ranked fantasy season (45th among WRs) with 30.4 fantasy points, averaging 6.1 per game.
Falcons Players to Watch
- So far this season, Marcus Mariota is the 25th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 17th-best fantasy QB with 70.6 fantasy points (14.1 per game).
- Drake London has recorded total 38.6 fantasy points this year (7.7 per game), which make him the 31st-ranked WR and the 95th-ranked player overall.
- Olamide Zaccheaus averages 6.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 31.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 123rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 43rd-ranked WR.
- Tyler Allgeier is the 170th-ranked fantasy player — and the 53rd-ranked RB — with 20.9 fantasy points (5.2 per game).
Where To Watch 49ers vs. Falcons
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.