Pac-12 action features the Oregon State Beavers (3-2) squaring off against the Washington State Cougars (4-1) on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Reser Stadium. The Beavers are favored by 3.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 53 points.
Oregon State vs. Washington State Predictions
Oregon State vs. Washington State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oregon State vs. Washington State: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three games, Oregon State has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Oregon State has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Beavers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59.5 points over their last three games, 6.5 more than the 53 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington State has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three games.
- In Washington State’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Cougars have averaged a total of 58.2 combined points over their last three games, 5.2 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 53.
Oregon State vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Oregon State is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Beavers have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Oregon State’s games have gone over the total four times out of six chances this season.
- Oregon State has yet to lose as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- Oregon State has played as a moneyline favorite of -163 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Washington State has gone 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Washington State has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Washington State games have hit the over just once.
- Washington State has been an underdog in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- Washington State has a record of 0-2 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +137 on the moneyline.
Oregon State vs. Washington State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oregon State games have gone over this game’s 53-point total times.
- There has been just one game featuring Washington State this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 53.
- The point total for the matchup of 53 is 10 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Beavers (33.4 points per game) and the Cougars (29.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 45.4 points per game, 7.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Beavers have seen a 58.2 over/under in their games this season, 5.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Cougars’ games have a total points bet of 56.6 points this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Chance Nolan has 939 passing yards (156.5 ypg) to lead Oregon State, completing 59.5% of his passes and throwing seven touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 75 rushing yards (12.5 ypg) on 16 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Deshaun Fenwick’s team-high 331 rushing yards (55.2 per game) have come on 73 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Jamious Griffin has rushed for 261 yards (43.5 per game) on 45 carries with two touchdowns.
- Tre’Shaun Harrison’s team-high 441 receiving yards (73.5 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould has caught 20 passes for 351 yards (58.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Luke Musgrave’s 11 grabs have netted him 169 yards (28.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Washington State Players to Watch
- Cameron Ward has 1,597 passing yards (266.2 ypg) to lead Washington State, completing 67.3% of his passes and recording 15 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Nakia Watson has carried the ball 64 times for a team-high 325 yards (54.2 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 148 yards (24.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Jaylen Jenkins has rushed for 256 yards (42.7 per game) on 37 carries with one touchdown.
- Donovan Ollie’s team-high 333 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions with two touchdowns.
- De’Zhaun Stribling has put up a 314-yard season so far (52.3 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 25 passes.
- Renard Bell’s 20 grabs this season have resulted in 282 yards (47 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Oregon State vs. Washington State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.