The Green Bay Packers (3-2) are one-touchdown favorites on Sunday, October 16, 2022 against the New York Jets (3-2). The contest’s over/under is 46.
Packers vs. Jets Predictions
Packers vs. Jets Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Packers and Jets: Last Three Games
- The Packers are 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall during their last three contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Packers games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The last three Packers games averaged 41.3 total points, 4.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Jets have covered the spread twice in their last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Jets games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past three Jets games averaged 1.7 fewer points (44.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
Packers and Jets: Betting Trends
- The Packers have covered the spread twice in five games with a set spread.
- The Packers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, Packers games have hit the over twice.
- The Packers have gone 2-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Packers have a record of 2-1 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter (66.7%).
- The Packers have a 77.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Jets have put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- Games involving Jets have hit the over three times this season.
- The Jets have won three of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Jets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +275 odds on them winning this game.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s total of 46 points twice this season.
- This season, the Jets have played two games with a combined score over 46 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 46 is 3.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Packers (19.4 points per game) and the Jets (23.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 42.8 points per game, 3.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Packers have seen a 42.4 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (46 points) and the average total points bet in Jets’ games (43.1 points) this season.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers is 26th overall among all players and 18th among all QBs with 69.2 fantasy points (13.8 per game).
- Aaron Jones’ 58.8 total fantasy points (an average of 11.8 per game), are good enough to place him 41st overall and 13th among RBs.
- Allen Lazard is 94th overall and 30th among WRs with 38.9 fantasy points (averaging 9.7 per game) so far this season.
- A.J. Dillon is the 100th-ranked fantasy player — and the 32nd-ranked RB — with 37.4 fantasy points. He averages 7.5 fantasy points per game.
Jets Players to Watch
- So far this season, Breece Hall is 33rd overall among all players and ninth among all RBs with 64.8 fantasy points (13 per game).
- Joe Flacco’s 44.6 total fantasy points (an average of 14.9 per game), are enough to place him 29th among QBs and 78th overall.
- Corey Davis averages 8.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 41.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 86th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 26th-ranked WR.
- Garrett Wilson has put together the 90th-ranked fantasy season (28th among WRs) with 40 fantasy points, averaging 8 per game.
Where To Watch Packers vs. Jets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.