Before you wager on David Montgomery’s player prop betting options in Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. His Chicago Bears (2-3) hit the field against the Washington Commanders (1-4) in Week 6 at Soldier Field.
Montgomery Rushing Insights
- Montgomery has a 61.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 35.8 yards per game.
- Montgomery has totaled over 61.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Montgomery has failed to reach his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (67.8) by 32.0 yards per game.
- Once in five opportunities this season, Montgomery has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Montgomery has rushed for a touchdown one time this season in four games.
Montgomery Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Montgomery averages 20.0 receiving yards, 3.5 more than his over/under for Thursday.
- In two of five games this season, Montgomery has recorded more than 16.5 receiving yards.
- Montgomery has collected 0.6 less receiving yards per game (20.0) than his average prop total (20.6).
- Montgomery has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 20.0% of his games (one of five).
- Having played four games this year, Montgomery has not caught a touchdown pass.
Washington Commanders Rankings
- Montgomery will play against the NFL’s 14th-ranked run defense this week. The Commanders allow 110.6 yards on the ground per contest.
- So far this year, the Commanders have surrendered three passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.6 per game. That ranks eighth among NFL teams.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch David Montgomery
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.