In advance of Curtis Samuel’s game on Thursday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, check out some insights and stats to help make the best bets. This matchup in Week 6 sees Samuel’s Washington Commanders (1-4) in action at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois against the Chicago Bears (2-3).
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel is averaging 56.2 receiving yards, 3.7 more than the over/under of 52.5 set for Thursday.
- Samuel has gained more than 52.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his opportunities this season (three of five).
- Samuel’s season average of 56.2 receiving yards is 5.0 more than his average prop total (51.2).
- Samuel has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 60.0% of his games (three of five).
- Samuel has had a touchdown catch in two of five games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The Bears surrender 197.2 passing yards per game, the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Bears have totaled four touchdowns through the air (0.8 per game). The Bears’ defense is fourth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Curtis Samuel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.