Take a look at Carson Wentz’s player prop bets set by sportsbooks for his next NFL contest on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET airing on Amazon Prime Video. His Washington Commanders (1-4) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (2-3) in Week 6 at Soldier Field.
Wentz Passing Insights
- Thursday’s prop bet for Wentz is 248.5 passing yards, 29.5 fewer than his 278.0 average for the year.
- Wentz has gone over 248.5 passing yards three times in five games this season.
- Wentz’s average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 297.0. His actual passing average is below that, by 19.0 yards per game.
- Wentz has finished above his passing yards prop bet total twice this year.
- Wentz has completed at least one touchdown pass in four of five games, including multiple TDs three times.
- Wentz has thrown an interception in four of five games this year, with multiple picks in two of those games.
Wentz Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Wentz records 15.4 rushing yards per game, 1.9 greater than Thursday’s over/under.
- Wentz has totaled more than 13.5 rushing yards in three games this season (60.0% of his total appearances).
- Wentz’s average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 16.2 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 0.8 yards.
- In three of five opportunities this season (60.0%), Wentz has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Wentz has not scored a rushing TD through five games.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The Bears yield 197.2 passing yards per game, the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this season, the Bears have conceded four passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks fourth in the league.
- The Bears’ defense is ranked 10th in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have tossed five against the Bears (one per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Carson Wentz
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.