Take a look at what sportsbooks have installed for Antonio Gibson’s player prop betting options in Thursday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on Amazon Prime Video. The Chicago Bears (2-3) will be Gibson and the Washington Commanders’ (1-4) Week 6 opponent in a matchup at Soldier Field.
Gibson Rushing Insights
- Gibson’s rushing yards prop bet for Thursday’s game is set at 44.5 yards. That is 8.7 more than his season average of 35.8.
- So far this season, Gibson has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (44.5 yards) two times.
- Gibson’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 71.4 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 35.6 yards.
- So far this season, Gibson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in five opportunities.
- Gibson has a rushing touchdown twice this season.
Gibson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Gibson is averaging 26.8 receiving yards, 12.3 more than the over/under of 14.5 set for Thursday.
- In two of five games this season, Gibson has totaled over 14.5 receiving yards.
- Gibson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 21.0. He has put up 5.8 more per game than that.
- In two of five games this year, Gibson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Gibson does not have a touchdown catch this season (in five games).
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 170 rushing yards per game yielded by the Bears defense makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked rush defense.
- The Bears have the No. 28 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding eight this season (1.6 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Antonio Gibson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.