The No. 13 TCU Horned Frogs (5-0), with college football’s 20th-ranked pass offense, take on the No. 8 Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-0) and their 17th-ranked air attack on Saturday, October 15, 2022. The Horned Frogs are 3.5-point favorites. The over/under in this contest is 68 points.
TCU vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
TCU vs. Oklahoma State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
TCU vs. Oklahoma State: Last 3 Games
- In its past three contests, TCU has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three contests, TCU has gone over the total twice.
- The Horned Frogs total over the last three games is 2.5 points more than the 68 over/under given for this matchup.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- Oklahoma State’s past three games have gone over the total.
- The Cowboys have averaged a total of 62.2 combined points over their last three games, 5.8 less than this matchup’s total of 68.
TCU vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- TCU has covered the spread four times over five games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Horned Frogs have an ATS record of 2-0-1.
- Games involving TCU have hit the over three times this season.
- TCU has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
- TCU has played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -174 or shorter and won each time.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread three times this year (3-1-1).
- This year, Oklahoma State games have hit the over four times.
- Oklahoma State won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Oklahoma State has played as an underdog of +145 or more once this season and won that game.
TCU vs. Oklahoma State: Over/Under Trends
- TCU and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (68 points) times this season.
- In Oklahoma State’s five games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 68.
- Together, the two teams combine for 92.8 points per game, 24.8 points more than the over/under of 68 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 19.4 fewer points than the 48.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Horned Frogs games is 0.5 points fewer than the over/under of 68 points in this contest.
- Cowboys games have an over/under of 60.5 points this season, 7.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
TCU Players to Watch
- Max Duggan has been a dual threat to lead TCU in both passing and rushing. He has 1,305 passing yards (261 ypg), completing 73.2% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 204 yards (40.8 ypg) on 32 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Kendre Miller has carried the ball 69 times for a team-high 474 yards (94.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Quentin Johnston’s team-high 320 receiving yards (64 yards per game) have come on 26 receptions with one touchdown.
- Taye Barber has collected 233 receiving yards (46.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 12 passes this year.
- Derius Davis’ 16 receptions have yielded 216 yards (43.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Oklahoma State Players to Watch
- Spencer Sanders has thrown for 1,394 yards (278.8 ypg) to lead Oklahoma State, completing 61.5% of his passes and tossing 12 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 241 yards (48.2 ypg) on 58 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Dominic Richardson, has carried the ball 86 times for 355 yards (71 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 14 passes for 133 yards (26.6 per game).
- Braydon Johnson’s team-leading 360 receiving yards (72 yards per game) have come on 17 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Brennan Presley has put together a 314-yard season so far (62.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 26 passes.
- Bryson Green’s 16 catches this season have resulted in 284 yards (56.8 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Where To Watch TCU vs. Oklahoma State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.