The Florida Atlantic Owls (2-4) will face off against their C-USA-rival, the Rice Owls (3-2) in a matchup on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at FAU Stadium. The spread forecasts an evenly-matched game, with the Florida Atlantic Owls favored to win by 5 points. The over/under for the contest is 56 points.
Florida Atlantic vs. Rice Predictions
Florida Atlantic vs. Rice Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Florida Atlantic vs. Rice: Last 3 Games
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread once, and is 0-3 overall, over its past three games.
- Florida Atlantic has gone over the total once in its past three games.
- The Florida Atlantic Owls total over the last three games is 6.2 points more than the 56 over/under given for this matchup.
- Rice is unbeaten against the spread and 0-3 overall over its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Rice has gone over the total.
- The Rice Owls total over the last three games is 4.2 points fewer than the 56 total given for this matchup.
Florida Atlantic vs. Rice Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Florida Atlantic Owls have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Florida Atlantic’s games have hit the over twice.
- Florida Atlantic has won two of the four games it was listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- Florida Atlantic has gone 1-0 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -206 or shorter (66.7%).
- Rice have registered a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 5-point or bigger underdogs, Rice has an ATS record of 3-1.
- Every game involving Rice has hit the over so far this year.
- This season, Rice has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- Rice has a record of 1-0 when it is set as an underdog of +170 or more by sportsbooks this season.
Florida Atlantic vs. Rice: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida Atlantic games have gone over this game’s 56-point over/under times.
- This season, games Rice played finished with a combined score over 56 points.
- The Florida Atlantic Owls average 31.8 points per game against the Rice Owls’ 30.8, totaling 6.6 points over the contest’s point total of 56.
- This game’s over/under is 4.3 fewer points than the 60.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Florida Atlantic Owls games is 60.1 points, 4.1 more than the over/under of 56 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (56 points) and the average total points bet in Rice Owls’ games (53.9 points) this season.
Florida Atlantic Players to Watch
- N’Kosi Perry has 1,512 passing yards (252.0 ypg) to lead Florida Atlantic, completing 56.7% of his passes and recording 15 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 178 rushing yards (29.7 ypg) on 39 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Larry McCammon III’s team-high 512 rushing yards (85.3 per game) have come on 84 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on six catches for 95 yards (15.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Zuberi Mobley has rushed for 325 yards (54.2 per game) on 63 carries with three touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester’s 442 receiving yards (73.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 39 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Jahmal Edrine has reeled in 19 passes for 287 yards (47.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Je’Quan Burton’s 18 catches are good enough for 280 yards (46.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Rice Players to Watch
- TJ McMahon has thrown for 1,080 yards (216.0 ypg) to lead Rice, completing 64% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Ari Broussard’s team-high 192 rushing yards (38.4 per game) have come on 75 carries, with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season Cameron Montgomery has racked up 186 yards (37.2 per game) on 24 carries.
- Luke McCaffrey’s 361 receiving yards (72.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 31 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Bradley Rozner has grabbed 15 passes for 312 yards (62.4 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Isaiah Esdale’s 19 grabs this season have resulted in 239 yards (47.8 ypg).
Where To Watch Florida Atlantic vs. Rice
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.