The No. 3 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0) and their fifth-ranked scoring defense will visit the No. 6 Tennessee Volunteers (5-0) and the third-ranked scoring offense on Saturday, October 15, 2022. The Volunteers are , by 7.5 points. The over/under is set at 65.5 in the contest.
Alabama vs. Tennessee Predictions
Alabama vs. Tennessee Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Alabama vs. Tennessee: Last 3 Games
- Alabama has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- Alabama has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Crimson Tide and their opponents have combined to score an average of 56.5 points over their last three games, 9.0 less than the 65.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Tennessee has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three contests.
- Tennessee has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- The Volunteers total over the last three games is 1.2 points fewer than the 65.5 total listed for this matchup.
Alabama vs. Tennessee Betting Trends
- Alabama is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Alabama’s games have hit the over twice out of six chances.
- Alabama has won all five of the games it has been the moneyline favorite this season.
- Alabama has played five times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -296 or shorter, and won in each game.
- Tennessee is 4-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Tennessee games have gone over the total three times this season.
- This is the first time Tennessee will play as an underdog this season.
- Tennessee has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +232.
Alabama vs. Tennessee: Over/Under Trends
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to score more than 65.5 points in a game twice this season.
- There have been Tennessee games that have finished with a combined score over 65.5 points this season.
- The Crimson Tide average 48.4 points per game against the Volunteers’ 46.8, totaling 29.7 points over the contest’s point total of 65.5.
- The 28.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 36.7 fewer than the 65.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Crimson Tide games is 5.9 points fewer than the over/under of 65.5 points in this matchup.
- Volunteers games have an over/under of 65.2 points this season, 0.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Alabama Players to Watch
- Bryce Young has 1,202 passing yards (200.3 ypg) to lead Alabama, completing 67.2% of his passes and throwing 14 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 154 rushing yards (25.7 ypg) on 18 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Jahmyr Gibbs’ team-high 532 rushing yards (88.7 per game) have come on 64 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also added 220 yards (36.7 per game) on 22 catches with three touchdowns.
- This season Jase McClellan has rushed for 288 yards (48.0 per game) on 45 carries with three touchdowns.
- Traeshon Holden’s 223 receiving yards (37.2 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 18 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Ja’Corey Brooks has put up a 223-yard season so far (37.2 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 12 passes.
Tennessee Players to Watch
- Hendon Hooker has 1,432 passing yards (286.4 ypg) to lead Tennessee, completing 70% of his passes and throwing 10 touchdown passes this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 231 rushing yards (46.2 ypg) on 45 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Jaylen Wright’s team-high 315 rushing yards (63.0 per game) have come on 67 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Jabari Small has racked up 311 yards (62.2 per game) on 66 attempts with six touchdowns.
- Jalin Hyatt’s team-high 388 receiving yards (77.6 yards per game) have come on 27 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Bru McCoy has reeled in 20 passes for 351 yards (70.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Cedric Tillman’s 17 catches this season have resulted in 246 yards (49.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Alabama vs. Tennessee
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.