Ahead of Zach Ertz’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Week 5 outing sees Ertz’s Arizona Cardinals (2-2) hit the field at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona against the Philadelphia Eagles (4-0).
Ertz Receiving Insights
- Ertz’s 45.3 receiving yards average is 0.8 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Ertz has totaled over 44.5 receiving yards in 75.0% of his games this season (three out of four).
- Ertz has put up 9.3 less receiving yards per game (45.3) than his average over/under (54.6).
- Ertz has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his opportunities (two times in four games).
- In two of four games this year, Ertz has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 177 passing yards per game given up by the Eagles defense makes them the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- So far this year, the Eagles have conceded five passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.3 per game. That ranks 12th in NFL play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Zach Ertz
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.