Check out the player prop bets available for Tyreek Hill when he takes to the field in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Week 5 outing sees Hill’s Miami Dolphins (3-1) take the field at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey against the New York Jets (2-2).
Hill Receiving Insights
- Hill averages 119.3 receiving yards, 48.8 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- In 75.0% of his games this season (three out of four), Hill has collected over 70.5 receiving yards.
- Hill picks up 119.3 receiving yards per game, 23.7 more than his average over/under (95.6).
- Hill has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in four games this year.
- In one of four games this year, Hill has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Jets Rankings
- The 217.8 passing yards per game allowed by the Jets defense makes them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- So far this season, the Jets have surrendered seven passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.8 per game. That ranks 18th in league play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Tyreek Hill
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.