Tyler Higbee has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he hits the field at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams (2-2) take the field against the Dallas Cowboys (3-1) at SoFi Stadium in Week 5.
Higbee Receiving Insights
- Higbee’s 61.0 receiving yards average is 14.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Higbee has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards in three of four games this season.
- Higbee’s 61.0 receiving yards per game are 18.7 more than his average prop total (42.3).
- Higbee has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in each of his four opportunities this year.
- Having played four games this year, Higbee has not caught a touchdown pass.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The pass defense of the Cowboys is allowing 171 yards per outing this season, which ranks sixth in the league.
- Opponents of the Cowboys have put up three touchdowns through the air (0.8 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is second in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Tyler Higbee
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.