In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Saquon Barkley’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 9:30 AM ET on NFL Network. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, United Kingdom will be the setting for this Week 5 NFL matchup between Barkley’s New York Giants (3-1) and the Green Bay Packers (3-1).
Barkley Rushing Insights
- Barkley averages 115.8 rushing yards per game, 38.3 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three of four games so far this season (75.0%), Barkley has rushed for more than 77.5 yards.
- Barkley’s rushing yards per game average this season of 115.8 yards is 25.7 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (90.1).
- Barkley has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in three games out of four opportunities (75.0%).
- Barkley has rushed for a touchdown twice this season in four games.
Barkley Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Barkley’s 26.8 receiving yards average is 1.3 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Barkley has recorded over 25.5 receiving yards twice in four games this season.
- Barkley’s season average of 26.8 receiving yards is 7.1 less than his average prop total (33.9).
- Barkley has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 25.0% of his games (one of four).
- Barkley does not have a touchdown catch this year (in four games).
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The rush defense of the Packers is conceding 126.8 yards per contest on the ground this season, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Packers’ defense ranks sixth in the league with two rushing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Saquon Barkley
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.