Check out the player prop bets available for Richie James Jr. when he takes to the field in NFL action on Sunday at 9:30 AM ET live on NFL Network. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, United Kingdom will be the setting for this Week 5 NFL matchup between James’ New York Giants (3-1) and the Green Bay Packers (3-1).
James Receiving Insights
- James averages 38.8 receiving yards, 0.3 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In two of four games this season, James has recorded over 38.5 receiving yards.
- James has totaled 3.0 less receiving yards per game (38.8) than his average over/under (41.8).
- In one of three games this season, James has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played four games this year, James has not caught a touchdown pass.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The Packers surrender 168 passing yards per game, the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Packers’ defense is ninth in the NFL by conceding one passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (four total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Richie James Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.