Player prop betting options are available for Najee Harris in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Buffalo Bills (3-1) will be Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers’ (1-3) Week 5 opponent in a matchup at Highmark Stadium.
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris rushes for 50.5 yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 51.5 yards.
- So far this season, Harris has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (51.5 yards) twice.
- Harris’ average rushing yards prop bet for the season is 81.1 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 30.6 yards.
- Harris has out-gained his rushing yards prop one time in four opportunities this year.
- Harris has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris’ 12.0 receiving yards per game are 2.5 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- In one of four games this year, Harris has collected more than 14.5 receiving yards.
- Harris has put up 15.9 fewer receiving yards per game (12.0) than his average over/under (27.9).
- Harris has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of four games this season.
- In one of four games this year, Harris has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The 83.8 rushing yards the Bills give up per game makes them the third-ranked rush defense in the NFL this season.
- Opponents of the Bills have totaled four touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Bills’ defense is 20th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Najee Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.