Mike Williams hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. The Week 5 contest sees Williams’ Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) hit the field at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio against the Cleveland Browns (2-2).
Williams Receiving Insights
- Williams puts up 64.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s outing.
- Williams has recorded over 71.5 receiving yards twice in four games this season.
- Williams’ average of 64.5 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 1207.0.
- Williams has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of four games this year.
- Williams has two touchdown catches this season in four games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- The Browns give up 212.8 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Browns’ defense is ranked 12th in the league with five passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Mike Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.