See what bookmakers have posted as player props for Marquise Brown in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. The Philadelphia Eagles (4-0) will be Brown and the Arizona Cardinals’ (2-2) opponent in this Week 5 matchup at State Farm Stadium.
Brown Receiving Insights
- Brown’s 84.8 receiving yards per game are 25.3 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- In three of four games this season, Brown has put up over 59.5 receiving yards.
- Brown’s 84.8 receiving yards per game are 0.4 more than his average prop total (84.4).
- In three of four games, Brown has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Brown has had a touchdown catch in two of four games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 177 passing yards per game allowed by the Eagles defense makes them the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Eagles have scored five touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Eagles’ defense is 12th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Marquise Brown
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.