Check out what sportsbooks have posted for Mark Andrews’ player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC. The Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) will be Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens’ (2-2) Week 5 opponent in a matchup at M&T Bank Stadium.
Andrews Receiving Insights
- Andrews averages 65.0 receiving yards, 0.5 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Andrews has totaled over 65.5 receiving yards twice in four games this season.
- Andrews has an average receiving yards prop total of 91.1. But he is accumulating 26.1 less yards per game than that.
- Andrews has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in four games this season.
- Andrews has had a touchdown catch in two of four games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 241.8 passing yards the Bengals concede per outing makes them the 19th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Bengals’ defense ranks second in the NFL with three passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Mark Andrews
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.