Check out the player prop bets available for Khalil Herbert when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 5 outing sees Herbert’s Chicago Bears (2-2) take the field at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota against the Minnesota Vikings (3-1).
Herbert Rushing Insights
- Herbert averages 79.3 rushing yards per game, 18.8 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- So far this season, Herbert has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (60.5 yards) twice.
- Oddsmakers have set Herbert’s average rushing yards prop at 45.8 yards. He has out-gained it by racking up 79.3 rushing yards per game.
- Herbert hit his rushing yards over two times in three games played this year.
- Herbert rushed for a TD in two games this season, with multiple rushing TDs in one game.
Herbert Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Herbert’s 9.3 receiving yards per game are 3.2 less than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- In one out of four games this season, Herbert has recorded more than 12.5 receiving yards.
- Herbert picks up 9.3 receiving yards per game, 0.1 more than his average prop total (9.2).
- Herbert has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in three games this year.
- Herbert has zero touchdown catches in four games this year.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The 131 rushing yards the Vikings concede per contest makes them the 23rd-ranked run defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Vikings have scored seven touchdowns on the ground (1.8 per game). The Vikings’ defense is 31st in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Khalil Herbert
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.