Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Jaylen Waddle’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The New York Jets (2-2) will be Waddle and the Miami Dolphins’ (3-1) opponent in this Week 5 matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Waddle Receiving Insights
- Waddle’s 95.3 receiving yards average is 20.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In two out of four games this season, Waddle has put up over 74.5 receiving yards.
- Waddle picks up 95.3 receiving yards per game, 10.4 more than his average prop total (84.9).
- In two of four games this year, Waddle has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of four games this season, Waddle has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Jets Rankings
- The Jets yield 217.8 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this season, the Jets have surrendered seven passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.8 per game. That ranks 18th among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jaylen Waddle
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.