Before you wager on Jalen Hurts’ player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. His Philadelphia Eagles (4-0) take the field against the Arizona Cardinals (2-2) in Week 5 at State Farm Stadium.
Hurts Passing Insights
- Hurts has passed for 280.0 yards per game, 33.5 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In four games this season, Hurts has gone over 246.5 passing yards twice.
- Hurts’ 280.0 passing yards per game are 30.4 below his average prop bet total (310.4).
- Hurts has gone over his passing yards prop bet total twice this season.
- Twice in four games this season, Hurts has completed a touchdown pass, including multiple TD passes once.
- Hurts has thrown an interception in two of four games this year, but not more than one.
Hurts Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hurts rushes for 51.3 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 47.5 yards.
- So far this season, Hurts has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (47.5 yards) twice.
- Hurts’ average rushing yards over/under so far this season (62.6) is higher than his rushing yard average (51.3) this year.
- Once in four opportunities this season, Hurts has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Hurts scored a rushing TD in three games this year, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- The 255.8 passing yards per game given up by the Cardinals defense makes them the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense.
- The Cardinals’ defense ranks 25th in the league by conceding two passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (eight total passing TDs).
- The Cardinals’ defense is ranked 20th in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have thrown two against the Cardinals (0.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Jalen Hurts
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.