See what sportsbooks have installed as player props for Jahan Dotson in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Dotson and his Washington Commanders (1-3) have a Week 5 game against the Tennessee Titans (2-2) at FedExField.
Dotson Receiving Insights
- Dotson’s 38.0 receiving yards per game are 14.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- In 75.0% of his games this season (three out of four), Dotson has collected over 23.5 receiving yards.
- Dotson’s season average of 38.0 receiving yards is 16.1 less than his average prop total (54.1).
- Dotson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in four games this season.
- In three of four games this season, Dotson has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tennessee Titans Rankings
- Dotson will square off against the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this week. The Titans give up 274 passing yards per game.
- The Titans’ defense ranks 30th in the NFL with 10 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jahan Dotson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.