In advance of George Kittle’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. The Carolina Panthers (1-3) will be Kittle and the San Francisco 49ers’ (2-2) Week 5 opponent in a matchup at Bank of America Stadium.
Kittle Receiving Insights
- Kittle averages 26.0 receiving yards, 12.5 less than the over/under of 38.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Kittle has not totaled more than 38.5 receiving yards in a game this season, through four outings.
- Kittle’s average prop total for receiving yards is 45.3. But he is accumulating 19.3 less per game than that.
- Kittle has not gone over on a receiving yards over/under this season in four games.
- Kittle does not have a touchdown catch this year (in two games).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The 212 passing yards the Panthers give up per game makes them the 12th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- Opponents of the Panthers have totaled five touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Panthers’ defense is 12th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch George Kittle
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.