David Montgomery hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. His Chicago Bears (2-2) square off against the Minnesota Vikings (3-1) in Week 5 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Montgomery Rushing Insights
- Montgomery rushes for 53.0 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 50.5 yards.
- Montgomery has collected more than 50.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Montgomery has an average rushing yards prop of 69.4 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 53.0 yards per game on the ground.
- Montgomery hit his rushing yards over once in four games this season.
- Montgomery has not made it to paydirt on the ground through three games.
Montgomery Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Montgomery picks up 12.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 less than his prop total in Sunday’s outing.
- Montgomery has totaled over 18.5 receiving yards in one of four games this year.
- Montgomery has an average receiving yards over/under of 21.6. But he accumulates 8.9 fewer yards per game than that.
- Montgomery has not gone over on a receiving yards over/under this year in four games.
- Montgomery has zero touchdown catches in three games this year.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The 131 rushing yards the Vikings yield per contest makes them the 23rd-ranked run defense in the league this season.
- Opponents of the Vikings have totaled seven touchdowns on the ground (1.8 per game). The Vikings’ defense is 31st in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch David Montgomery
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.