See what sportsbooks have installed as player props for Daniel Jones in Sunday’s game at 9:30 AM ET airing on NFL Network. Jones and the New York Giants (3-1) travel to London, United Kingdom to square off against the Green Bay Packers (3-1) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Week 5.
Jones Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Jones is 198.5 passing yards, 40.7 more than his average of 157.8 on the season.
- Jones has not thrown for more than 198.5 yards in a game this season.
- Jones’ average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 281.4. His actual passing average is below that, by 123.6 yards per game.
- Jones has not exceeded his passing yards prop total this year in four games.
- Jones has completed at least one touchdown pass twice in four games, including multiple TDs once.
- In two of four games this season, Jones has thrown an interception, but he had only one INT each time.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones rushes for 48.3 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 25.5 yards.
- Jones has collected more than 25.5 rushing yards in a game twice this season.
- Oddsmakers have set Jones’ average rushing yards over/under at 31.9 yards. He has outpaced it by racking up 48.3 rushing yards per game.
- Jones has out-paced his rushing yards prop bet total twice in four opportunities this year.
- Jones had multiple rushing TDs in the only game he’s had a rushing touchdown this season.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- Jones will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this week. The Packers allow 168 passing yards per game.
- The Packers’ defense ranks ninth in the NFL with four passing TDs conceded so far this season.
- The Packers’ defense has collected one interception against opposing QBs (0.3 per game), which ranks 24th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Daniel Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.