In advance of Damien Harris’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some insights and stats to make the best bets. His New England Patriots (1-3) square off against the Detroit Lions (1-3) in Week 5 at Gillette Stadium.
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris averages 61.5 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 5.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- So far this season, Harris has out-rushed this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (66.5 yards) twice.
- Harris’ average rushing yards prop bet so far this season (71.4) is higher than his rushing yard average (61.5) this year.
- Two times in four opportunities this season, Harris has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Harris has rushed for a touchdown in three games this season (through four games played).
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris’ 7.3 receiving yards per game are 2.2 less than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Harris has totaled over 9.5 receiving yards twice in four games this season.
- Harris has totaled 2.8 fewer receiving yards per game (7.3) than his average over/under (10.1).
- Harris has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of four games this season.
- Harris has zero touchdown catches in four games this year.
Detroit Lions Rankings
- The 165.5 rushing yards the Lions yield per contest makes them the 30th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this year.
- The Lions have the No. 32 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding 10 this season (2.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Damien Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.