In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Dalvin Cook’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. This matchup in Week 5 sees Cook’s Minnesota Vikings (3-1) in action at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota against the Chicago Bears (2-2).
Cook Rushing Insights
- Cook has a 77.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 69.8 yards per game.
- Cook has collected more than 77.5 rushing yards in a game two times this season.
- Cook has an average rushing yards prop bet of 96.6 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 69.8 yards per game on the ground.
- Two times in four opportunities this season, Cook has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Cook has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Cook Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Cook’s 11.8 receiving yards average is 0.7 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- In two of four games this season, Cook has collected more than 12.5 receiving yards.
- Cook has collected 13.3 fewer receiving yards per game (11.8) than his average over/under (25.1).
- Cook hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards over/under this season.
- Cook has zero touchdown catches in four games this year.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 183.3 rushing yards per game given up by the Bears defense makes them the NFL’s worst run defense.
- The Bears have the No. 25 defense in the NFL in rushing TDs allowed, giving up five this season (1.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Dalvin Cook
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.