Take a look at Christian McCaffrey’s player prop betting options set by bookmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers (1-3) have a Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) at Bank of America Stadium.
McCaffrey Rushing Insights
- McCaffrey records 67.5 rushing yards per game, 14.0 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- McCaffrey has totaled more than 53.5 rushing yards in a game twice this season.
- McCaffrey’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (89.9) is higher than his rushing yard average (67.5) this year.
- Twice in four opportunities this season, McCaffrey has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- McCaffrey has scored a rushing TD in one game.
McCaffrey Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- McCaffrey puts up 34.5 receiving yards per game, 2.0 less than his prop total set for Sunday’s outing.
- In one out of four games this season, McCaffrey has totaled over 36.5 receiving yards.
- McCaffrey’s season average of 34.5 receiving yards is 14.1 less than his average prop total (48.6).
- McCaffrey has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of four games this season.
- In one of four games this year, McCaffrey has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- McCaffrey will face the NFL’s second-ranked run defense this week. The 49ers concede 73.3 yards on the ground per contest.
- The 49ers have the No. 6 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up two this season (0.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Christian McCaffrey
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.