Take a look at what oddsmakers have set for Brandin Cooks’ player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. His Houston Texans (0-3-1) take the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) in Week 5 at TIAA Bank Field.
Cooks Receiving Insights
- Cooks records 53.8 receiving yards per game, 12.7 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s outing.
- Cooks has totaled more than 66.5 receiving yards once in four games this year.
- Cooks’ average over/under for receiving yards is 82.6. But he is accumulating 28.8 less per game than that.
- Cooks will be aiming to go over a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (after four attempts).
- Cooks has caught a TD pass once this season, in four games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- Cooks will square off against the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this week. The Jaguars allow 236.5 passing yards per game.
- Opponents of the Jaguars have put up five touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Jaguars’ defense is 12th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Brandin Cooks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.