Before you bet on Aaron Rodgers’ player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 9:30 AM ET on NFL Network, here are some key stats and trends to know. Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers (3-1) head to London, United Kingdom to square off against the New York Giants (3-1) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Week 5.
Rodgers Passing Insights
- Rodgers is throwing for 233.8 yards per game, higher than his prop bet over/under for this contest of 229.5.
- On three occasions this season, Rodgers has passed for over 229.5 yards.
- Rodgers has fallen short of his season prop bet average (316.4 passing yards) by 82.6 yards per game.
- Rodgers has gone over his passing yards prop total once this year.
- Rodgers has thrown for a touchdown in three of four games this year, with more than one TD pass three times.
- In three of four games this season, Rodgers has thrown an interception, but never more than one INT.
Rodgers Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Rodgers averages 2.3 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 5.2 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Rodgers has totaled over 7.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Rodgers’ average rushing yards over/under so far this season (8.6) is higher than his rushing yard average (2.3) this year.
- Once in four opportunities this season, Rodgers has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Rodgers has not scored a rushing TD through four games.
New York Giants Rankings
- The 191.3 passing yards the Giants concede per contest makes them the eighth-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Giants’ defense is ninth in the league by giving up one passing touchdowns per game to opponents (four total passing TDs).
- The Giants rank 32nd in the league with zero interceptions on the season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Aaron Rodgers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.