The Atlanta Falcons (2-2) are 8-point underdogs in a road NFC South matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2) on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at Raymond James Stadium. The game’s point total is set at 48.
Buccaneers vs. Falcons Predictions
Buccaneers vs. Falcons Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Buccaneers and Falcons: Last Three Games
- The Buccaneers have covered the spread once in their past three matchups while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The Buccaneers’ past three games have ended with an average of 44.2 points scored. That’s 3.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Falcons have covered the spread in each of their last three matchups, while going 1-2 overall.
- The Falcons and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The past three Falcons games averaged two fewer points (46) than this matchup’s over/under.
Buccaneers and Falcons: Betting Trends
- The Buccaneers have covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- This season, Buccaneers games have hit the over once.
- The Buccaneers have a 2-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- The Buccaneers have yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -385 or shorter.
- The Buccaneers have a 79.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Falcons are 4-0-0 against the spread this year.
- The Falcons have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This season, three Falcons games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Falcons have been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- The Falcons have played as an underdog of +304 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score more than 48 points in a game once this season.
- Three Falcons games have ended with a combined score higher than 48 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 46.3 points per game, 1.7 points fewer than the total of 48 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 5.7 fewer points than the 42.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Buccaneers games is 45.6 points, 2.4 fewer than the over/under of 48 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.6 points more than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (45.4 points).
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady is the No. 22 fantasy player overall and the No. 16 fantasy QB with 59.9 points (averaging 15 per game).
- Mike Evans’ 41.5 total fantasy points (an average of 13.8 per game), are good enough to place him 59th overall and 12th among WRs.
- So far this season, Leonard Fournette’s 39.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 66 fantasy player and No. 20 RB. He averages 9.9 fantasy points per game.
- Russell Gage is the 151st-ranked fantasy player — and the 60th-ranked WR — with 19.2 fantasy points. He averages 4.8 fantasy points per game.
Falcons Players to Watch
- So far this season, Cordarrelle Patterson is the No. 29 fantasy player overall and the No. 7 fantasy RB. He’s scored 54.8 points and is averaging 13.7 per game.
- Marcus Mariota has put up total 52.7 fantasy points this year (13.2 per game), which make him the 20th-ranked QB and the 35th-ranked player overall.
- Drake London averages 8.8 fantasy points per game on the way to 35.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 82nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 24th-ranked WR.
- Olamide Zaccheaus is the 135th-ranked fantasy player — and the 51st-ranked WR — with 21.4 fantasy points (5.4 per game).
Where To Watch Buccaneers vs. Falcons
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.