The Philadelphia Eagles (4-0) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to extend their four-game winning streak in a matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (2-2) on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at State Farm Stadium. The over/under is set at 49.5 for the game.
Eagles vs. Cardinals Predictions
Eagles vs. Cardinals Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Eagles and Cardinals: Last Three Games
- The Eagles have covered the spread in their last three contests while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Eagles games went over the set total one time.
- The Eagles’ last three games have ended with an average of 47 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread twice in their last three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The Cardinals’ past three outings have ended with an average of 48 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Eagles and Cardinals: Betting Trends
- The Eagles have covered the spread three times in four games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Eagles games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Eagles have been the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- The Eagles have won all three games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -234 or shorter.
- The Eagles have an implied moneyline win probability of 70.1% in this game.
- The Cardinals have gone 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Cardinals games have gone over the total twice this year.
- This season, the Cardinals have won two out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- The Cardinals have played as an underdog of +191 or more once this season and lost that game.
- This season, Eagles games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 49.5-point over/under twice.
- There have been two games featuring the Cardinals this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 49.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 50.8 points per game, 1.3 points more than the point total of 49.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 43.6 points per game, 5.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is 2.1 points fewer than the over/under of 49.5 points in this matchup.
- Cardinals’ games are on par with the over/under of this contest at 49.5 points.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts is third overall among all players and third among all QBs with 101.3 fantasy points (25.3 per game).
- Miles Sanders’ 57.1 total fantasy points (an average of 14.3 per game), are good enough to rank him 28th overall and sixth among RBs.
- So far this season, A.J. Brown averages 11.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 46.4 total fantasy points. That makes him the 47th-ranked fantasy player overall and the ninth-ranked WR.
- Devonta Smith is the 95th-ranked fantasy player — and the 32nd-ranked WR — with 32.6 fantasy points. He averages 8.2 fantasy points per game.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Kyler Murray is sixth overall among all players and sixth among all QBs with 84.7 fantasy points (21.2 per game).
- Marquise Brown has racked up total 45.9 fantasy points this year (11.5 per game), which make him the 10th-ranked WR and the 50th-ranked player overall.
- Zach Ertz’s 30.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 101 fantasy player and No. 5 TE. He averages 7.5 fantasy points per game.
- James Conner has put together the 102nd-ranked fantasy season (31st among RBs) with 30 fantasy points, averaging 7.5 per game.
Where To Watch Eagles vs. Cardinals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.