The Chicago Bears (2-2) are touchdown underdogs in a road NFC North matchup with the Minnesota Vikings (3-1) on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at U.S. Bank Stadium. A 44-point over/under is set for the game.
Vikings vs. Bears Predictions
Vikings vs. Bears Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Vikings and Bears: Last Three Games
- The Vikings are winless against the spread in their last three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those contest.
- The final combined score of the past three Vikings games has gone over the set total twice.
- The last three Vikings games averaged 47.7 total points, 3.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bears are winless against the spread in their last three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those contest.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The past three Bears games averaged four fewer points (40) than this matchup’s point total.
Vikings and Bears: Betting Trends
- The Vikings have covered the spread one time in four games with a set spread.
- Vikings games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Vikings have won all three of the games they have been the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Vikings have yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -319 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Vikings’ implied win probability is 76.1%.
- The Bears have covered the spread one time this year (1-2-1).
- The Bears have not covered the spread when playing as at least 7-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving the Bears have hit the over once this year.
- This season, the Bears have been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Bears have played as an underdog of +256 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Vikings and their opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 44 points twice this season.
- There has not been a Bears game this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 44.
- The Vikings average 21.5 points per game against the Bears’ 16, amounting to 6.5 points under the matchup’s point total of 44.
- This matchup’s point total is 4.7 fewer points than the 39.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Vikings games is 47.4 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 44 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.5 points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (39.5 points).
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins is the 24th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 18th-best fantasy QB with 59.1 fantasy points (14.8 per game).
- Justin Jefferson has put up 57.6 fantasy points this year (14.4 per game), good enough to rank him 27th overall and fourth among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Dalvin Cook is 80th overall and 24th among RBs after scoring 36.6 fantasy points (averaging 9.2 per game) so far this season.
- Adam Thielen is working on the 112th-ranked fantasy season (41st among WRs) with 28.1 fantasy points, averaging 7 per game.
Bears Players to Watch
- So far this season, Khalil Herbert is the No. 31 fantasy player overall and the No. 9 fantasy RB. He’s scored 53.4 points and is averaging 13.4 per game.
- Justin Fields has recorded 37.5 fantasy points this year (9.4 per game), good enough to rank him 29th among QBs and 74th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- David Montgomery averages 6.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 19.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 148th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 44th-ranked RB.
- Equanimeous St. Brown’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 61st among WRs and 153rd overall with 18.9 points (4.7 per game).
Where To Watch Vikings vs. Bears
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.