In advance of Michael Pittman Jr.’s game on Thursday, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some insights and stats to help place the best bets. The Denver Broncos (2-2) will be Pittman and the Indianapolis Colts’ (1-2-1) opponent in this Week 5 matchup at Empower Field at Mile High.
Pittman Receiving Insights
- Pittman averages 56.0 receiving yards, 12.5 less than the over/under of 68.5 that has been set for Thursday’s matchup.
- Pittman has collected over 68.5 receiving yards in two out of four games this season.
- Pittman has collected 36.4 fewer receiving yards per game (56.0) than his average prop total (92.4).
- Pittman will be aiming to go over a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (after four attempts).
- Pittman has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Denver Broncos Rankings
- Pittman will square off against the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this week. The Broncos give up 170.8 passing yards per contest.
- Opponents of the Broncos have scored three touchdowns through the air (0.8 per game). The Broncos’ defense is second in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Michael Pittman Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.