The Green Bay Packers (3-1) take a three-game winning streak into a matchup with the New York Giants (3-1) on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Green Bay is favored by 8 points. The contest’s point total is 41.5.
Packers vs. Giants Predictions
Packers vs. Giants Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Packers and Giants: Last Three Games
- The Packers are 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall during their past three matchups.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The last three Packers games averaged 41.2 total points, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Giants have covered the spread twice in their past three matchups while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Giants games went over the set total one time.
- The past three Giants games averaged 1.2 fewer points (40.3) than this matchup’s point total.
Packers and Giants: Betting Trends
- The Packers have put together a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Packers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Packers games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Packers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Packers have played as a moneyline favorite of -365 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Packers’ implied win probability is 78.5%.
- The Giants have covered the spread three times in four games with a set spread.
- This year, Giants games have hit the over once.
- The Giants have won both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Giants have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +283.
- This season, Packers games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 41.5-point total once.
- The Giants have yet to finish a game this season with a combined score over 41.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 37.8 points per game, 3.7 points fewer than the total of 41.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.4 fewer points than the 35.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the Packers have seen a 42.5 over/under in their games this season, one more point than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.2 points more than the average over/under in Giants’ games this season (41.3 points).
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers is the No. 36 fantasy player overall and the No. 21 fantasy QB with 52.3 points (averaging 13.1 per game).
- Aaron Jones’ 50.8 total fantasy points (an average of 12.7 per game), are enough to rank him 39th overall and 12th among RBs.
- So far this season, A.J. Dillon’s 34 total fantasy points make him the No. 87 fantasy player and No. 26 RB. He averages 8.5 fantasy points per game.
- Romeo Doubs’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 105th overall and 36th among WRs with 29.5 points (7.4 per game).
Giants Players to Watch
- So far this season, Saquon Barkley is the 12th-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy RB with 69 fantasy points (17.3 per game).
- Daniel Jones’ 64.5 total fantasy points (an average of 16.1 per game), are good enough to rank him 12th among QBs and 16th overall.
- Richie James Jr.’s 14.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 185 fantasy player and No. 75 WR. He averages 3.5 fantasy points per game.
- Daniel Bellinger’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 23rd among TEs and 189th overall with 13.9 points (3.5 per game).
Where To Watch Packers vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.