The UTSA Roadrunners (3-2), with college football’s first-ranked pass offense, play the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-2) and their sixth-ranked air attack on Saturday, October 8, 2022. The Roadrunners are 5-point favorites. The over/under for the contest is 70 points.
UTSA vs. Western Kentucky Predictions
UTSA vs. Western Kentucky Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UTSA vs. Western Kentucky: Last 3 Games
- UTSA has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three contests.
- UTSA’s past three games have gone over the total.
- The Roadrunners average total over the last three games is 7.7 points fewer than the 70 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Western Kentucky has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- In its past three contests, Western Kentucky has hit the over.
- The Hilltoppers have averaged a total of 60.3 combined points in their last three games, 9.7 fewer than this game’s total of 70.
UTSA vs. Western Kentucky Betting Trends
- UTSA has put together a record of 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Roadrunners have yet to cover a spread when they are at least 5-point favorites (0-1).
- All of UTSA’s games have gone over the total this season.
- UTSA has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- UTSA has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -208 or shorter.
- Western Kentucky is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Western Kentucky is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This year, three Western Kentucky games have gone over the point total.
- Western Kentucky lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Western Kentucky has played as an underdog of +170 or more once this season and lost that game.
UTSA vs. Western Kentucky: Over/Under Trends
- This season, UTSA and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 70 points times.
- This season, Western Kentucky has played just one game with a combined score over 70 points.
- The over/under for the game of 70 is 12.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Roadrunners (38.6 points per game) and the Hilltoppers (43.4 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 13.8 fewer points than the 56.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Roadrunners games is 9.4 points fewer than the over/under of 70 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.9 points more than the average over/under in Hilltoppers’ games this season (64.1 points).
UTSA Players to Watch
- Frank Harris has thrown for 1,724 yards (344.8 ypg) to lead UTSA, completing 68.9% of his passes and collecting 12 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also run for 193 yards (38.6 ypg) on 42 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Brenden Brady’s team-high 304 rushing yards (60.8 per game) have come on 79 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also added 10 catches for 85 yards (17.0 per game).
- De’Corian Clark’s 556 receiving yards (111.2 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 35 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has put up a 503-yard season so far (100.6 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 36 passes.
- Zakhari Franklin’s 37 grabs have turned into 491 yards (98.2 ypg) and six touchdowns.
Western Kentucky Players to Watch
- Austin Reed has 1,667 passing yards (333.4 ypg) to lead Western Kentucky, completing 71.9% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 77 rushing yards (15.4 ypg) on 31 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Kye Robichaux, has carried the ball 47 times for 315 yards (63.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Davion Ervin-Poindexter has collected 140 yards (28.0 per game) on 40 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Daewood Davis’ team-high 486 receiving yards (97.2 yards per game) have come on 36 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Malachi Corley has recorded 298 receiving yards (59.6 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 24 passes this year.
- Michael Mathison’s 27 catches this season have resulted in 281 yards (56.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch UTSA vs. Western Kentucky
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.