The Tulane Green Wave (4-1) will have their first-ranked pass defense on display versus the East Carolina Pirates (3-2) and the No. 16 pass offense in the country, on Saturday, October 8, 2022. The Green Wave are favored by 3 points. The over/under is set at 54 in the contest.
Tulane vs. East Carolina Predictions
Tulane vs. East Carolina Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tulane vs. East Carolina: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three games, Tulane has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Tulane has hit the over once.
- The Green Wave have averaged a total of 50.2 combined points in their last three games, 3.8 less than this matchup’s total of 54.
- In its past three contests, East Carolina has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- East Carolina has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Pirates and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54 combined points over their last three games, identical to the over/under posted in this matchup.
Tulane vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- Tulane has put together a record of 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Green Wave have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Tulane’s games have hit the over once.
- Tulane has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Tulane has played as a moneyline favorite of -160 or shorter in only two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- East Carolina has covered the spread four times over five games with a set total.
- East Carolina has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- East Carolina’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- East Carolina lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- East Carolina has entered two games this season as the underdog by +134 or more and is 0-0 in those contests.
Tulane vs. East Carolina: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tulane games have not hit the over on this matchup’s 54-point total.
- In East Carolina’s five games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 54.
- Together, the two teams combine for 67.6 points per game, 13.6 points more than the point total of 54 for this game.
- The 34.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 19.2 fewer than the 54 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Green Wave games is 53.6 points, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 54 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (54 points) and the average total points bet in Pirates’ games (52.7 points) this season.
Tulane Players to Watch
- Michael Pratt leads Tulane with 905 passing yards (181 ypg) on 61-of-96 passing with seven touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 197 rushing yards (39.4 ypg) on 38 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Tyjae Spears, has carried the ball 62 times for 259 yards (51.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 191 receiving yards (38.2 per game) on 13 catches with one receiving touchdown.
- This season Iverson Celestine has racked up 43 carries for 202 yards (40.4 per game).
- Shae Wyatt’s team-leading 220 receiving yards (44 yards per game) have come on 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Deuce Watts has hauled in eight catches for 154 yards (30.8 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
East Carolina Players to Watch
- Holton Ahlers has thrown for 1,532 yards (306.4 ypg) to lead East Carolina, completing 68.6% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 81 rushing yards (16.2 ypg) on 30 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Keaton Mitchell, has carried the ball 46 times for 386 yards (77.2 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Rahjai Harris has piled up 67 carries for 238 yards (47.6 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Isaiah Winstead’s 475 receiving yards (95 yards per game) lead the team. He has 34 receptions with two touchdowns.
- C.J. Johnson has put together a 420-yard season so far (84 receiving yards per game) with six touchdowns, reeling in 22 passes.
- Jaylen Johnson’s 17 catches have yielded 203 yards (40.6 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Tulane vs. East Carolina
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.